A native of Tupelo, Mississippi, Dr. Andreaus received his dental degree from the University of North Carolina in 1988. He also holds a degree -BS in ZOOLOGY – from the North Carolina State University here in Raleigh NC.
While attending the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry, Dr. Andreaus received honors and the first place award nationally for research related to bonding materials from the International Association for Student Clinicians of the American Dental Association. He has been practicing in Raleigh since 1988 and has made a commitment to continuing education. Dr. Andreaus has been privileged to study with many of dentistry’s finest restorative and aesthetically oriented practitioners both here and abroad.
Other than enjoying what he does as an aesthetic/cosmetic dentist, Dr. Andreaus, is also an artist that prefers to working in raku, photography and most recently paint. His interests also include food, and bicycling.
- Accredited Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Committee Member for the Give Back a Smile Program, the AACD’s humanitarian non-profit providing dentistry for survivors of domestic violence
- 2001 GBAS’s Outstanding Contribution and Dedication Award
- Provides pro bono services to Raleigh’s “Open Door Clinic” for low-income patients
- Instructor of clinical dentistry at UNC School of Dentistry Published author on materials in cosmetic dentistry
- 1999-2000 President of the International Association for the Student Clinicians of the American Dental Association
- 2001 Winner of Raleigh Chamber of Commerce’s Pinnacle Award honoring the best small businesses in Raleigh
- Helped start “First Friday’s”, Raleigh’s Art Walks Professional Associations
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Accredited Member
- American Dental Association, Member
- North Carolina’s State Dental Association, Member
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Raleigh-Wake County Dental Society
- AACD Give Back a Smile, committee member
- International Association for Student Clinicians of the American Dental Association, past president